Safelight is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). To the end, we pledge to always self-reflect and regularly assess ways that we can continually improve our policy and procedures to best serve our community.
This means we will:
- Be advocates for underrepresented groups in our area of expertise in our community
- Encourage community collaborations to assist our work in the community to serve underrepresented groups
- Continually learn and reevaluate to reflect best DEI practices in our policy and procedures
- Promote DEI through ongoing trainings for current staff
- Safelight welcomes all survivors (and their families) of domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history).
If you are in Immediate Danger, Call 9-1-1