Restaurant Front of House Member
Reports to: Dandelion Manager
To perform front of house operations including proper procedures in maintaining hygiene, organization, inventory and customer service the restaurant. Serve food and beverages to customers, promote excellence in customer service experience for all visitors and to assist in training interns in procedures.
- Serve to ensure the consistent quality and presentation of food to customers.
- Promote excellence in the customer service experience for all visitors to the restaurant.
- Maintain the dessert and serving station for drinks and to go supplies.
- Maintain rigorous hygiene in all areas of the restaurant.
- Assist in training interns in operational procedures and service.
- Responsible for pantry area organization downstairs to ensure proper inventory.
- Inventory on a weekly basis to ensure proper levels or supplies to maintain workload and reduce waste.
- Participate on quarterly staff meetings.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Return to Top
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor with staff customers
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent knowledge of food preparation and hygiene